Tony Perkins Is Angry That Students Don't Like His Anti-Gay Hate Speeches

"Apparently, 'objectionable' is in the eye of the beholder. I experienced that first-hand on Friday when I was invited to speak at my alma mater in Baton Rouge. As a graduate of the Public Administration program at Louisiana State University, I've spoken in class before. This time, I was met by about 50 homosexual activists with signs and bullhorns demanding that I be kicked off campus because of my 'anti-gay' views. But the intolerance from outside quickly spilled into the Q&A, which was dominated by a few openly homosexual students and sympathizers who wanted to debate 'gay rights' and make clear that 'opposing' views had no validity--regardless of the evidence to the contrary.

"Following the lecture, several students did express appreciation for the substance of my lecture and my response to the verbal assaults. Unfortunately, even though the majority of people disagree with what the homosexual activists are saying and doing, they're afraid to be censured by the boisterous minority so they remain silent. And that's the real end game." - Family Research Council head Tony Perkins, in a press release denouncing the attempt to have the Exodus app removed from the iPhone store.